Saturday, October 15, 2011

Where does the time go?!

Well, what can I say, I've been thinking about posting some photos, but someone how with two kids running wild, I just haven't managed to find the time to sit down and do so. But here we are again, with the end of yet another year drawing close, and I find myself trying to finish up all of the things on my to-do list before the holidays start!

Our latest accomplishment is family portraits. Of course, not as stellar as they would have been if done by my very talented sis and bro-in-law, but nonetheless, the photographer we did use did mange to couple a few smiles from the kids, so I'll post some to share now.

I'll be back soon with more of the news of the year and hopefully some photos, but in the meantime, enjoy a sampling of our portraits!

No comments: