Friday, June 13, 2008

Kangaroos


Because I am running around after a very active toddler, I anticipated the best thing for Hannah would be for me to have a baby sling. Since she loves to be held all day long, this was a very good bet on my part. She loves sleeping in the Kangaroo Korner pouch that I have, and will nap much longer than if I try to put her down. Which is funny, because she doesn't have a problem sleeping on her own at night, but I can't complain too much because I love cuddling with her of course (just makes it hard to get other things done around the house!)





Hannah must look so comfortable in her pouch, that Kyle has decided that Baby and Teddy both want to ride around in one too! He is so observant that it only takes his seeing it once to know how something works, so it isn't a surprise that after seeing me wearing Hannah for weeks that he decided to give it a go.








We might have to ask Maemo to make one for him to wear because after ordering a second pouch for Hannah (the first one I have is too hot for the approaching summer heat, and unfortunately has stretched out more than I anticipated) I don't think that we can afford one of the child-sized slings that they also sell.

No comments: